In every issue of EngineerIT there are five main sections:
- ICT: Computing and software
- ICT: Telecommunications, networking and broadcasting
- Electronics design, manufacture, test and components
- Measurement and instrumentation
- Automation and control
These features are designed to assist you in focusing on a specific service or product range to support clients’ advertising with editorial material and technical articles.
In addition we have the following regular monthly features:
- In conversation with… – a monthly regular interview with a “mover and shaker” in the industry.
- AeroSpace and beyond – a monthly feature on space communication and astronomy
- Amateur radio – a monthly feature of technology in action
- Gadgets for geeks – a monthly feature of new and exciting technology gadgets
- Telecoms developments in Africa – a monthly roundup of African telecommunication news
- Q&A – industry experts share their knowledge in a question and answer format
- Virtual panel discussion – a variety of topical issues are discussed by a panel in a virtual format
We select news items, product news and technical articles on the basis of their relevance to the industry. It is our objective to bring our readers articles on cutting-edge technologies, comments and news relevant to today’s market.
In addition to the main features for the month, there are a number of sub-features (shown below the main feature) that focus on company and product market-place news, typically 200 words and a photograph as may be applicable.
Our features editor will also invite companies to participate in interview opportunities on the main feature subjects. These interview opportunities are selected for their relevance, up-to-date technology and, above all their newsworthiness.
We invite you to make EngineerIT your marketing tool, whether it is about promoting your technology or corporate image.
Every edition of EngineerIT is available it print, online, email and mobile editions. Selected main features are also included on our email newsletters, providing you with further editorial and advertising opportunities.
Our editorial and advertising teams are available at all times to discuss your specific requirements, and will consider your proposals within the framework of our editorial policy.